Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Some Stuffs to show

Might as well as you guys know,I collect some Animes merchandise
(Including figures BTW)
So Imma show you guys my collection of figures :D
 Okay....this is some of them.
[From Left: Luchia Nanami (Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch),MIki( Shugo Chara),C.C(Code Geass), Sakura&Kero ( Cardcaptor Sakura), and Syaoran (Tsubasa Chronicles)]
Note: C.C is gifted from my best friend, Yuri-Sama :DD
 Okay..Lets move on  to the second one shall we?
[From left: Tsunayoshi Sawada "Hyper Mode" ,Lambo,Chrome Dokuro, Reborn "Pao Pao Ver.",Lambo TYL and Ryohei (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)]
[ From Left:Yamamoto Takeshi,I-Pin,Hibari Kyouya,Gokudera Hayato,Gokudera Hayato"Battle Mode",Reborn & Hibari Kyouya"Battle Mode"(Katekyo Hitman Reborn)]
 [From Left: Tsunayoshi Sawada,Mukuro Rokudou (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)]
Okay....It seems like Winry's lost in a group of Kuroshitsuji's...Oh well!!
[From Left: Winry(FMA), Lao,Ciel Phantomhive, Grell Suttcliffe,Sebastian Michaelis,William Spears (Kuroshitsuji)]
 [Hoshi Hanon(Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch)]
[ Uryuu Ishida (Bleach)]
 [Edward Elric!! (FMA)]
[ Riza Hawkeye (FMA)]
 Err...i dunno who is tihs..maybe its from Clamp..
Note: The front hair haz gone to nowhere >.>
 Whoa!!Hibari-san's gonna attack!!
[Hibari Kyouya(Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!)]
 Er....This one..I dunno who it is but surely its from Naruto >.>
[ Suzumiya Haruhi(Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)]
 Our cute little Chrome :DD [Chrome Dokuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)]
 Sasagawa Ryohei to the EXTREME!!! (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)
 "Kufufu~" Here comes the Nappo! [Mukuro Rokudou (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!)]
 "Yare Yare~" said TYL Lambo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!)
 Hibari: Dont wake me up or I'll bite you to death
Me: Okay2 I juz wanna take ur sleeping photo Perfect-san~
Hibari:...*tonfas*
Me: Ouch,Dammit
[Hibari Kyouya"Sleepy Ver."(Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!)]
 [TYL Hibari Kyouya (Katekyo hitman Reborn)
Note: This one is gifted from one of my friend
Okay..these are some of the gifts that my friends gave me
From Left: TYL Hibari Figure, KHR Wallet

No comments:

Post a Comment