Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!


 Mood :


 [Moody]

Im back ~!

Well,I apologize since I haven't posted anything since then. :)
So then,I wish everyone a Happy New Year and I was wondering.....what's your resolve for this year?

I have my resolve for this year and I would like to share it with everyone.

FIRST of all,the most important thing is,I will NOT ask anyone to buy me stuffs...even my OWN parents and my OWN family and I'll be buying my stuffs with my OWN money,so don't bother spending your money for me. :P Unless the person who is willing to spend his/her money for me is SINCERE to do that.

SECOND,I'll be in my REBELLIOUS STAGE if I cant hold myself any much longer.Yeah,that means I'll be the Rebellious Bad Boy *COUGH*Girl if I'm in a bad mood.

THIRD,I'll enjoy my school life since I'm a SENIOR right now.And I got 2 more years until I finished school..So LOOK OUT!

FOURTH, I'll be starting to collect my OWN money to buy my OWN stuffs (Refer to resolve #1 ) and I'm willing not to eat ANYTHING to collect the money...and yes,that means I'll be on a STRICT diet this year.I'll collect the money if i HAVE to starve to death.


FIFTH, I'll be starting to STUDY HARD for the upcoming exams, DEPENDING on my mood.If I'm on a bad mood,I'll lose my mood to study.

SIXTH,I won't care about ANYTHING that doesn't involve ANYTHING about ME and my FRIENDS.Even I won't allow people to INTERFERE with my  OWN PERSONAL LIFE unless I let them to.

SEVENTH, I'll be in MY OWN WORLD AND MY OWN WAY.So don't bother trying to change me into another person.I really HATE that.


EIGHTH, I'll continue to love ANIMES & MANGAS.I won't ALLOW ANYONE to force me NOT TO LOVE ANIMES & MANGAS.

NINTH, I'll be collecting NEW FRIENDS since I'll be lonely in my new class,but that DOESN'T mean that I'll forget the Y SISTERS nor the NEROFIORE.Only just to cure my LONELINESS.I can be EMO if I'm TOO LONELY.

TENTH, I'll be searching for my DESTINED ONE.And that means,yeah,a person that is ABLE to UNDERSTAND me.And the person will KNOW what to do if I'm sad and CARES about me and my problems.

That's all for now.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment