Friday, January 14, 2011

Bought Some New Stuffs ~♫



 [Mood: Good,Happy,Hyper]

Hey there!
I'm going to update on my entry for today and it's about my new stuffs ;D
Here you go~
From Left --->>> Hyper Mode Tsuna,Sleepy Hibari,Chrome,Ryohei,Mukuro
From Left -----> Xanxus,Squalo,Police Hibari, Dino,Doctor Mukuro
From Left ---> Gokudera,Tsuna,Yamamoto
From left ---> TYL! Belphegor,Spanner,TYL!Squalo,TYL!Xanxus,
Tsuna,Hibari
My KHR towel~~ ♥
KHR Article from "STARZ" magazine  issue #78 JULY 2008 (1)
KHR Article from "STARZ" magazine  issue #78 JULY 2008 (2)

KHR Article from "STARZ" magazine  issue #78 JULY 2008 (3)
KHR Article from "STARZ" magazine  issue #78 JULY 2008 (4)
My New DVD's~
My rack full of DVD's ;D ♥
Tsuna's Vongola box made by myself : 3
Signing off,
-Satoru Yuuki-

No comments:

Post a Comment