Friday, February 4, 2011

A Heart's Confession ♥

[Mood: Hopeful ]

Well...How could I say this...It's not like that I'm taking people's advantages and all..
But I think and I'm completely sure that I have fallen in love with

Yamamoto Takeshi's VA[Seiyuu],Suguru Inoue..

It's not like I wanted to be famous and all....but it seems that I cant forget that feelings of mine from the start..
I know it's impossible for me and I know that I should face reality,but the truth is I LOVE HIM and ...

I know that this childish statement of mine will hurt me one day but I don't care as long as I keep on thinking about him...always.

So that's why ,I'll do my very best to achieve my goal,Being a famous Pastry Chef...in Japan ...since I know that he loves sweets and such...

And I hope that I could meet him in person one day,even if he can't return my feelings,being friends with him is just enough for me...

I LOVE YOU,Inoue-san : )
YOSH! GAMBARIMASU!

No comments:

Post a Comment